So I think I finally got a grid sort-of working. It’s not fab, but I’m running out of time and – as I’ve probably mentioned before – the important thing for me here is to get the wretched site off my to-do list and onto the web. Once it’s up there I can always start thinking about redesigning it, but the big hurdle is to send it out to the world. So I’m trying to keep it simple, both in look & feel, and in approach to coding. And I think I’ve now got designs for the content pages of the site – one for pages with attached media, such as composition detail pages and my composer bio which will have the Tate video embedded in it; and another for pages which are simply text, or possibly text with embedded media such as blog posts and my artist’s credo.